| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kristiansand in April is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with occasional rain, sleet or snow. Just 73mm (2.9in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 13 days.
- The skies in Kristiansand are reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:01 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 15:38 long with an average length of 14:25.
- There are approximately 8:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kristiansand April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kristiansand, Norway
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kristiansand:
- Oslo, Norway - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) NE
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) N
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 234 kms (145.4 miles) E
- Goteborg, Sweden - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) E
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 242.7 kms (150.8 miles) E
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 201.7 kms (125.4 miles) ESE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 160.1 kms (99.5 miles) SE
- Vestervig, Denmark - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) S
- Randers, Denmark - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) SE
- Studsgård, Denmark - 238.4 kms (148.1 miles) SSE
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 235.5 kms (146.3 miles) S