| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kristiansand in January is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry with snow from time to time. Some 128mm (5in) of H2O tumbles during on average 19 days.
- In January the skies in Kristiansand are really dreary having on balance only 1:48 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 6:35 long and the longest day is 8:11 long with an average length of 7:17.
- There are approximately 5:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kristiansand January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kristiansand, Norway
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kristiansand:
- Oslo, Norway - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) NE
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) N
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 234 kms (145.4 miles) E
- Goteborg, Sweden - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) E
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 242.7 kms (150.8 miles) E
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 201.7 kms (125.4 miles) ESE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 160.1 kms (99.5 miles) SE
- Vestervig, Denmark - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) S
- Randers, Denmark - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) SE
- Studsgård, Denmark - 238.4 kms (148.1 miles) SSE
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 235.5 kms (146.3 miles) S