| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kristiansand in September is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in September is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is a little damp with rain at intervals. Some 156mm (6.1in) of liquid precipitates across on average 18 days.
- In September the skies in Kristiansand are slightly fair having on average a mediocre 4:56 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 14:04 long with an average length of 12:49.
- There are approximately 7:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kristiansand September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kristiansand, Norway
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kristiansand:
- Oslo, Norway - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) NE
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) N
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 234 kms (145.4 miles) E
- Goteborg, Sweden - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) E
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 242.7 kms (150.8 miles) E
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 201.7 kms (125.4 miles) ESE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 160.1 kms (99.5 miles) SE
- Vestervig, Denmark - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) S
- Randers, Denmark - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) SE
- Studsgård, Denmark - 238.4 kms (148.1 miles) SSE
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 235.5 kms (146.3 miles) S