Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Kristiansand vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Kristiansand vs Los Angeles, California, Usa
Kristiansand vs Torino, Italy
Kristiansand vs Guasdualito, Venezuela
Kristiansand vs Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Lincoln, Ne, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Mombetsu, Japan
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Taif, Saudi Arabia
Kissidougou vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
Babanusa vs Wau
Nassau, New Providence vs Chiang Mai
Bizerte vs Wallaceville
- The distance between Kristiansand, Norway and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 3,907 km or 2,428 mi.
- To reach Kristiansand in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 294.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kristiansand bearing 201.6° or SSW .
- Kristiansand has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Kristiansand is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 22.4 °C (40.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.3 °C (22.1°F) less in Kristiansand. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1154.3 mm (45.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1154.3 l/m² (28.33 US gal/ft²) or 11,543,000 l/ha (1,234,023 US gal/ac) more. About 5 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.5° higher in Kristiansand than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kristiansand relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Kristiansand
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kristiansand vs Menaka, Mali
Kristiansand vs Tartu, Estonia
Kristiansand vs Charlo, Nb, Canada
Kristiansand vs Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Cluj, Romania
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Stuttgart, Germany
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Moundou, Chad
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Bodo, Nordland, Norway
Manaus vs Vrfu Omu
San R. Yuma vs Bournemouth-Hurn
Kenieba vs Arvaikheer
Tsogt-Ovoo vs Benghazi
Kristiansand vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kristiansand
- Oslo, Norway - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) NE
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) N
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 234 kms (145.4 miles) E
- Goteborg, Sweden - 242.4 kms (150.6 miles) E
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 242.7 kms (150.8 miles) E
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 201.7 kms (125.4 miles) ESE
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 160.1 kms (99.5 miles) SE
- Vestervig, Denmark - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) S
- Randers, Denmark - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) SE
- Studsgård, Denmark - 238.4 kms (148.1 miles) SSE
- Lyngvig Fyr, Denmark - 235.5 kms (146.3 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo